This post is inspired by today’s Daily Prompt.
- What is your favorite word?
Not one, no! They are: Insouciance, Sojourn, L’Occitane (Which is a Noun. It is a company’s name. Can you guess how it is pronounced?). Also, ‘Beach’ and ‘Wind’ (They make me happy, so!). And ‘Indus’ – Simply because it is a beautiful word.
- What is your least favorite word?
Again, not one: Awesome, Love – Highly exploited especially on social networking sites. Beautiful – Don’t really dislike it but I’m tired of using it and can’t find a suitable substitute. All internet slang (‘enuf’, ‘LOL’, ‘gud’, ‘tok’, etc.) – Words are beautiful. Why the need to modify them into something “not cool”?
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
A good and informative conversation or lecture. A good book. Good, not loud, music. A peaceful sleep. Travelling. New people.
- What turns you off?
Judgemental, nosy people. Today’s Bollywood music. Bad personal hygiene/habits.
- What is your favorite curse word?
Will you believe me if I tell you I don’t curse much? I just use Sh*t sometimes. Does that count?
- What sound or noise do you love?
The tippy-tap sound of a typewriter key. The crunch of gravel under hard slippers (like those made of leather). Silence. The rustling of leaves on a windy day. Rain.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of nails against a black-board. Pomeranian (dog) barking. People shouting. Cars honking incessantly.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I don’t have a profession yet but the line I have chosen wouldn’t allow me to do the following, things which I could have done and enjoyed otherwise – Archaeology or Psychology.
- What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that has got to do with blood or the supernatural.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“You did good.”
At this moment, this is as precise as I could make my answers and all I could think of. I’m pretty sure there is more to add but when does the brain cooperate?